A Unit of APAV Healthcare Private Ltd |1, Navjeevan Vihar, Malviya Nagar,New Delhi, India
A Unit of APAV Healthcare Private Ltd
1, Navjeevan Vihar, Malviya Nagar,New Delhi, India
Best Erectile Dysfunction Doctor in Delhi & Best Hospital for Impotence in New Delhi, NCR & India
What is the foremost question we ask before we proceed for Impotence Treatment? What is your best option for Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction?
What are the Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
- Inability to create or maintain a hard erection
- The patients get stressed when he is about to have an erection
- Anxiety and stress can also lead to ED
- Decrease in Sex-drive
How is the Diagnosis done?
- Past Medical history – based on past surgeries and treatments,
- Physical examination – To check any physical problem such as the curved penis or any problem in the testicles as well.
- Blood tests: A Blood sample will be taken to check for blood sugar levels, testosterone levels, or any cardiac problems based on the patient medical history.
- Urinalysis: A urine sample is also taken to find out any underlying health issues.
- Ultrasound: An ultrasound will be performed to take a look at the blood flow in the penis and the area around it. This is done to check for any type of obstruction in the blood circulation.
Quick FAQs about Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
The best erectile dysfunction treatment depends upon the severity of your problem. The treatment of ED ranges from medicines to penile implants.
Yes, erectile dysfunction is really curable. Once the cause is found out, the patients respond well to the treatment and get treated ultimately.
The ED treatment options are counseling, medicines, injection, LISWT or low-intensity shockwave therapy (painless), and Penile Implants, etc.
Yes, You will have a good erection after your ED treatment.
Meet the Head of Department & the Team
Understanding Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction occurs when a man is unable to have the strong erection that is required for successful intercourse. ED or erectile dysfunction patients suffer from reduced sex drive or libido, have a soft erection that is not enough for intercourse, and increased stress and decreased confidence are also noted. The treatment of ED depends upon the severity and frequency of Erectile dysfunction. Dr Vineet Malhotra is the best urologist in Delhi for the best erectile dysfunction treatment in Delhi.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- Stress, Relationship issues
- Some physiological problems such as diabetes, neurological disorders, or cardiac problems can also cause erectile dysfunction.
- Bad lifestyle habits such as drug abuse, side-effect of some medicines, excessive alcohol use, obesity and smoking can also lead to ED.
- Low testosterone levels or other hormonal imbalances are also the reason behind the occurrence of erection problems.
- Any problem in blood circulation can also create erection issues and the blood doesn’t come to the penis fully thereby causing a soft erection.
- Surgeries in the past can also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Trauma to the body especially the penis, spinal column, or brain can also lead to erectile dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Delhi
- Counseling – When stress, anxiety, and relationship issues are the cause, then counseling is the best treatment option for ED. It is given to boost the confidence of the patient along with other treatment measures.
- Medicines – In many cases of ED, certain drugs like Tadalafil and Sildenafil Citrate are given to the patient. They should be taken prior to the sexual intercourse that helps in attaining a hard erection. These are given in combination with other therapies and they provide excellent results in mild ED cases. Self-medication must be avoided to avoid any side effects.
- Testosterone Therapy – If the patient has a deficiency of testosterone then testosterone therapy is given to the patient. It is given along with some other measures as well and it provides great results in most cases.
- LISWT or Low-intensity Shockwave Therapy– LISWT is one of the most popular techniques these days. Contrary to its name, it’s a painless technique for ED patients. In LISWT treatment, a probe is placed on the penis of the patient, and low-intensity shockwaves are given for 20 minutes. This increases the blood flow in the penis, which treats erectile dysfunction.
- Vacuum Pump Device: This pump is applied over the penis and a low-pressure vacuum is created. This creates an erection thereby allowing intercourse.
- Penile Injections – Injections are opted when the patient is unable to have a firm erection with oral medications. These injections create a strong erection that lasts for about 30 to 40 minutes. It is not advised to continue using injections for a long time as they can cause fibrosis in your penis.
- Penile Implants – Penile implants are the ultimate solution to severe ED. These implants are inserted via surgery inside the penis. These implants provide a good erection. The sensitivity of the penis and pleasure remain unchanged. The patient also has normal discharge as these implant just helps in providing a strong erection. Inflatable implants are the best penile implants as they provide a more natural erection.
- Lifestyle Changes To Treat Erectile Dysfunction – Some of the recommended lifestyle changes for a healthy body and great sexual health are to Quit Smoking, Avoid alcohol as well as substance abuse. Indulge in some cardio workouts such as walking, running, jogging, swimming, etc. Lose your excess weight and Solve your marital issues if any.
Why Choose Dr Vineet Malhotra for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Delhi?
If you are looking for the best sexologist in Delhi for Erectile Dysfunction treatment, then book an appointment with Dr Vineet Malhotra today or call us at 9810085849
Some Kind Words
Our Sincere Gratitude
Appreciation from our Patients and their Full Recovery are our Accolades. Here are a few kind words from our patients after they got their treatment/surgery done by Dr Vineet Malhotra and Dr Abhishek Mishra.